We are seeking for a project manager to join our team. If you are a detailed-oriented person who has a diverse skill set and experience to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, passionate about making a difference in the non-profit sector, familiar with the best practices of project management and looking for a work environment where you can learn and grow, this role may be for you.
As a project manager you will play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects. You will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. You will also be accountable for the entire project scope, team, resources, and its success.
The Project Manager role is one where we are looking for the best, both in culture fit and experience, to fill the role. We believe in tailor-fitting each role on our team with the right person, and that could be you!
Primary responsibilities are:
Skills & Abilities
- Strong and diverse business and people leadership abilities
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation with ability to simplify complex issues and materials.
- Ability to make sound and timely decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent computer abilities – thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, databases, SharePoint
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Creative and curious with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-starter and results oriented
- Organized and detail driven
- High energy, Independent and objective
- Resourceful and resilient
- Conceptual and critical thinker
- Collaborative team leader and team player
- Ability to influence without authority
- Alignment with CIA’s values and culture, including a commitment to continuous learning, and creating safe, inclusive workplaces with respect for all employees, applicants, students, and stakeholders.
Education & Experience
- Degree in related field along with at least ONE project management certification
- 3+ years of proven experience in leadership and leading projects
- Exposure to change management
- Exposure to social purpose or non-profit organizations an asset
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Extended care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Access to all CIA events
All will be considered, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Open until suitable candidate is found
Send your resume to email@example.com